Jon Frullani Architect Ltd
First class service, very professional and great variety of uses.
RISING VIEW IS LICENSED & INSURED AERIAL VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY SPECIALISTS. UTILISING REMOTE-CONTROLLED QUADCOPTERS / MULTI-ROTOR UAVS / DRONES.
REVISION 1.0 26/05/2017
1) Introduction. This contract is formed between yourself (referred to in the Terms & Conditions as “the Customer”) & Rising View once the Booking Fee has been received. The Product or Service shall mean any product or service that is provided by Rising View to the Customer. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2) Supply. Rising View agrees to supply the product(s) or service(s) to the Customer as detailed in the Proposal/Order and according to the terms and conditions of this contract.
3) Rights Reserved. Should Rising View choose not to enforce any or all of these conditions, it should not be interpreted as a waiver of any of the Company’s rights. By providing Rising View with an Order, the Customer accepts these terms and conditions.
4) Payment. Rising View shall issue an invoice to the Customer in respect of products or services supplied, or to be supplied, the payment terms for which will be stipulated on the invoice. Title in the goods or services shall remain with Rising View until full payment has been received, unless otherwise stipulated in the Order.
5) Health & Safety. Rising View & the Customer will act in accordance withc all relevant health and safety requirements in order to provide the product(s) or service(s).
6) Creative Brief. Unless otherwise agreed in advance, the Customer accepts Rising View’s decisions on creativity within the product(s) or service(s).
7) Booking Fee/Cancellation. Monies paid by the Customer to reserve the product(s) or service(s) of Rising View will be accepted as a Booking Fee. If the Customer cancels the order less than 6 Months prior to Rising View supplying the product(s) or service(s), the Customer will be liable for the whole invoice value less any Booking Fee already paid. If the Customer cancels their order more than 6 Months prior to the Company supplying the product(s) or service(s), they shall forfeit the Booking Fee.
8) Liability. Rising View accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the supply of the product(s) or service(s). In the unlikely event of Rising View being unable to supply the product(s) or service(s) as specified in the Order, liability shall be limited to the total invoice value – or monies already paid by the Customer.
9) Copyright. Unless otherwise stated in the Order, Rising View retains copyright in all their Original Material. Original Material includes video
recordings, graphics, soundtracks, printed material and any other design or artwork commissioned by the Customer in relation to the Order. Delivery of any video content on the web is restricted to Rising View only. Video conversion, web streaming and other delivery of Rising View content by third parties is not permitted. The Customer must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any copyright material they supply to Rising View to enable them to deliver the product(s) or service(s). The Customer must also ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any performers or performances, trademarks, locations and music. Rising View retains the right to use this material in its original and edited form as they see fit, unless otherwise agreed in the Order. Music supplied by the customer to Rising View for use in their production must be original and legitimately owned, Rising View accepts no responsibility for any breach in copyright for customer supplied music. The Customer agrees to indemnify Rising View in the event of any breach of copyright claims being brought against them in respect of material supplied by the Customer.
10) Data Protection. The Customer must ensure that all necessary arrangements have been made with, and permissions obtained from, people and places that may be recorded on video as a result of Rising View supplying the product(s) or service(s) – and that such recording is in compliance with Data Protection. Rising View reserves the right to use extracts from the finished production for publicity purposes on the Rising View website, third party websites associated with weddings, any social media, showreels and other associated promotional activities. The client will notify those attending the event that they may be recorded on video camera(s) and that by attendance they give their consent to being recorded.
11) Care and Damage to client property. Whilst every care is taken in the handling of the Customer’s property, Rising View accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, however caused, or any other loss by unforeseen circumstances whilst they are in the custody of them. Liability for such loss or damage will be limited to the replacement cost of the materials or media (the final edited film) and in no circumstances will any liability attach to any claim for the value of the content.
12) Right of Assignment. Rising View retains the right to assign the supply of the product(s) or service(s) to the Customer to another suitable company should they be unable to complete these terms and conditions.
13) Confidentiality. Unless otherwise agreed, Rising View will treat any information gained during the supply of the product(s) or service(s) as being private and confidential. Likewise, the Customer shall keep confidential any methodologies and technology used by Rising View to supply of the product(s) or service(s).
14) Customer Material. Rising View retains the right to destroy all customer video material upon handover of the final product(s) or service(s). Rising View accepts no liability for loss or damage of product(s) or service(s) once handed over to the customer. Rising View accepts no liability for loss or damage of customer personal property given to aid productions e.g. music CDs
15) Aerial Drone Filming. Rising View & the Customer will act in accordance with all relevant safety and permission requirements from the Civil Aviation Authority when carry in our any aerial drone work in order to provide the product(s) or service(s). Rising View have permission to carry our aerial work which is issued from the Civil Aviation Authority and also relevant Public Liability Insurance for such flights. Please request copies if needed. Unless agreed otherwise if you ask us to fly a drone then you are accepting that you have authority to takeoff from the land and film in the area you are asking Rising View.
Simply the best and most cost-effective high-definition aerial video and photography services you will find.
Need professional editing or production of your imagery and video? We can either supply a slick finish to your production or simply supply you with the unedited footage for you to use as you wish.
We take seriously stunning video that will allow you to really captivate, and engage your audience.
We are fully licensed and insured, we operate fully to the CAA guidelines in addition to our own strict code of conduct and professional standards.
Need to see what our camera sees? We can transmit live footage in high-definition to the ground for instant streaming, viewing and approval.
We are the photography and video company that is constantly pushing the boundaries on what this technology can do for clients. Let us show you what we can do for you.
Need video or photography? There are so many ways in which we can help you.
We take on a huge breath of creative projects for clients – such as music videos, industrial work, corporate videos and even weddings!
Our services are more cost effective than traditional aerial photography and video techniques – once we are at the location we can get the imagery you need quickly and easily.
We not only help clients get the high-level shots they require, but we capture superb low-level images too – perfect if you don’t want to disturb sets, wildlife, people or the environment.
We have completed projects for a huge range of different and high profile clients. Our aim is to always work professionally and collaboratively with them to ensure that we achieve the client’s specification to a high quality, on time and safely. Just take a look at what our clients say about us!
Jon Frullani Architect Ltd
First class service, very professional and great variety of uses.
Balhousie Care Group
Balhousie Care Group needed some creative videos for our website to showcase the refurbishment of new homes, Rising View used their creative talent to produce some great videos using aerial drone footage and 360 virtual tours. Their drone work is fantastic and we would highly recommend them to any other business.
Dale is one in a million! You will not find someone with a more friendly ‘can do’ approach to business. Delivers astonishingly good value for money and a professional product to be proud of. Top class.
I have used Rising View many times for drone shoots and have always found them to be very reliable and professional. First class service.
Galloway Group LTD
We are delighted with the services provided by Rising View. The video looks fantastic and is an excellent marketing tool receiving some great comments and feedback. Dale is a pleasure to work with and has met all our requests to the highest standard. We would definitely recommend Rising View to other companies looking for aerial footage.
Brechin High School
We asked Rising view to complete some drone work at our New Community Campus, which is three months away from completion. The work done was fantastic and is now on public display. From the drone images everyone can get an idea of how the site is looking. Work was done quickly and to an excellent standard we are very pleased with the result. Would highly recommend.
Baillies Estate Agent
We were delighted with the speed of service, professionalism and attention to detail in our dealings with Rising View and will be using them again soon.
Forbes of Kingennie
Rising View have done an exceptional job in creating a video of the resort. They were very professional and they accomplished everything we asked for, even when we were asking them to add in elements that they had never added before. We would definitely recommend using them.
Dundee United Football Club
Rising view delivered exactly what they promised. It was provided with professionalism and all aspects were explained clearly before and during the process. Customer aftercare was prompt and I was left reassured that we were working with experts in this field.
Dundee Football Club
Everyone is very happy with the footage I saw some yesterday myself and it looks amazing. I can say with much confidence that I am pretty sure that we will want to use the drone again.
St. Johnstone Football Club
We were delighted with the unique video footage Rising View were able to record for us of McDiarmid Park. We’ve used what they recorded in our promotional videos and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending their services.
We’ve been delighted to use aerials taken by RisingView. The work was carried out with professionalism and safety in mind at all times. The results are fantastic and would recommend for others who are looking for aerial footage.